My world is upside down. I sleep in the day and work at night. In my off days there is a bit of normalcy. Every thing goes back to the way it was, for a little while at least. Then I have to go back to work and turn my life upside down again. One good thing though, I do get to see my youngest niece more often, and she is a breath of spring air.
- RT @flagdayfrog: @UElementary These are some of the prizes that were donated to help with our Box Tops program! Send your sheet Friday for… 3 days ago
- What a beautiful crochet design. Looks like it would definitely be cozy. #crochetlove kirstenhollowaydesigns.com/2016/11/patter… 1 week ago
- RT @CrochetPassions: Crocheting + Halmark = relaxing 😌 afternoon instagram.com/p/BZ9ELAxlpvG/ 1 week ago
- RT @PaperFury: HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR INTROVERT: • don't shout • don't let them play with fire • before outings, fill their pockets with snac… 1 week ago
- RT @agathachristie: Michael Green, screenwriter of the #MurderOnTheOrientExpress film, on why this is his favourite Christie novel: https:/… 1 week ago