My world is upside down. I sleep in the day and work at night. In my off days there is a bit of normalcy. Every thing goes back to the way it was, for a little while at least. Then I have to go back to work and turn my life upside down again. One good thing though, I do get to see my youngest niece more often, and she is a breath of spring air.
- RT @Cre8tionCrochet: This Silk Elegance Shawl is a beautiful and simple shawl that's wonderful for when you need an extra garment for... ht… 1 week ago
- RT @InsideCrochet: Headed to San Diego Comic-Con this week? Keep your eyes out for the #CRITTERDROP! - bit.ly/2uv5tG1 https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @Cre8tionCrochet: This Shell Cottage Slide has lovely drape! It's small and simple for a cute accessory.... fb.me/4QYt92H42 1 week ago
- @CreatorTia Follow your dreams! 1 week ago
- Started a new Instagram for my love of #crocheting #crochet instagram.com/marthacrochets 1 week ago